Our client is a 50+ year old privately held food products packaging company with multiple US facilities. Easy no-nonsense type of internal culture. We've placed several people with this client including the hiring manager!
Materials Planning Supervisor, surrounding Boise area, rural w/low cost of living
- Mentor and develop (10+) direct report team members to include (2) Production Schedulers and dry warehouse receiving shift employee’s
- Successfully manage the comprehensive production scheduling to include demand planning, forecasting and inventory analysis
- Must be an experienced ERP user (highly prefer SAP) along with MS excel, word and power point
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with key customer base on a regular basis
- Seeking strong passion around analytics, statistical inventory modeling and cost control measures to deliver optimal uninterrupted inventory results
- Flexible mindset and ability to adapt quickly to high changing demands based on high speed packaging environment
Minimum 3-5 years of successful Food Industry Production Scheduling and Demand Planning experience. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years managing a team of direct report members….although not a deal breaker if demonstrated track record of success and readiness for next step!
Excellent compensation, benefits and partial relocation assistance included!