Client has been in business 60+ years, privately held and poised for continued high growth in the marketplace. Multiple US Plants. Social responsibility, Environmental impact, Health & Safety and Product Quality are all mission aligned standards of excellence.
Director of Cost Accounting, PNW location
- Lead and direct a team of (3) direct report team members towards optimal transformation results with strong dotted lines
- Build trust and credibility with cross functional partners ensuring month end close and financial reports are clean, accurate, and reliable for informed decision making
- Demonstrated track record of challenging the status quo to drive transformation and deliver efficiency improvements related to: shrink, loss, labor, budget, production efficiencies and more
- Huge opportunity to add value quickly with track record of delivering process improvements related to cost accounting procedures
- Work to improve the budget process and provide insightful analysis on monthly variances for critical business opportunities
- Ideal candidate will be driven by curiosity and passion for making things better
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related Field
- MBA, CPA or CMA is a plus!
- Min 10 years of detailed costing experience in Food or Dairy manufacturing environment along with track record of delivering high results
Excellent compensation, bonus earnings, comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance included.