Our manufacturing client is seeking a Boiler Operator to add to their night shift (6pm-6am) in Minneapolis, MN. This Boiler Operator is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of boiler/refrigeration equipment and systems.
- Provide that each system is operated in a safe manner and that all components of the system are in compliance with OSHA and other agencies.
- Implement preventative maintenance in accordance with approved maintenance plans and work orders using SAP.
- Control, adjust and repair utility systems and facility support equipment controls in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Follow and maintain plant steam production, ammonia refrigeration system, and the plant compressed air system.
- Observe GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
Boiler Operator, boiler, refrigeration, 1st class B license, Chief B license, 1st class A license, Chief A license, HAZMAT, HVAC, boiler, electrical, OSHA, SAP, GMP’s