Title: Business Development Director Location: National Territory- Remote
Mission: A company that Kinsa is partnering with, is a recognized leader in providing the most innovative food safety solutions and is looking for a National Business Development leader to cover the U.S. This company provides food safety solutions, combining chemicals, technology, and equipment to numerous food packing and processing plants. The focus will be to grow the Produce Channel.
· Competitive base salary and commission
· Company Car
· Phone, Laptop
· Company contributions towards premiums
· Health, dental, vision and life benefits
· Health Savings Account
· Holiday pay and Vacation Pay
· 401 (k)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Drives sales in the produce channel for new and existing accounts. Leads and develops commercial initiatives, solutions, and selling stories focused on driving brand awareness and sales.
- Develops business plans and sales strategy for the produce channel
- Grows and manages Produce revenues including leading the team from start to finish in the sales planning process.
· Works closely with the Sales, Operations, Equipment and Service teams to provide top notch customer service
· Actively engage in the development and implementation of the marketing plans and programs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent is preferred; Business Administration, Marketing, Food Science and Chemistry are preferred areas of study.
· Minimum of 5 years’ successful experience in business planning and execution in the Produce channel.
· Prior national or key account sales experience
- Experience is food safety and chemical sales, Equipment sales experience preferred.
· Proven track record in a market with revenues of $50M+
· Open to travel up to 75% with frequent overnight travel