Ian's Commissary Kitchen is a high volume production kitchen servicing our four Wisconsin stores. We craft and produce all of our pizza toppings from our Jerk Chicken to our Smoked Brisket and even our recipe for Ian's house made Italian Sausage! Pizza sauces and Salad dressings are carefully made here as well.
If you're interested in food service career, Ian's Pizza has awesome opportunities available. Internal mentoring, Leadership Development Programs, Path to Partnership, and Path to New Store provides a plethora of career development options. We are specifically looking for a candidate to be trained is as an assistant manager and step into an assistant General Manager, and then General Manager, position at our Food Lab.
This is a job that will require excellent leadership, organization, and interpersonal skill. It is also a highly operational job and requires kitchen management experience as well as general kitchen skillsets and techniques.
This is a Monday-Friday, daytime position! Very few to no evening, nights, and weekends are currently required.
- Assist the General Manager with the successful operation of the Commissary Kitchen
- Lead kitchen prep by example
- Prep stations scheduling
- Food and supply purchasing
- Oversee kitchen cleaning, organization, and sanitation
- HACCP record maintenance and policy oversight
- Pre-Op inspections
- Record keeping and review
- Training and retraining of cooks
- Receiving deliveries
- Oversee Delivery Driver and ensure that all products are ready for delivery
- Assist with administrative projects (eg. Yield testing, Training Manuals, SOPs)
- Create and maintain a thorough training plan
- Assist in writing reviews for staff
- Maintain HACCP records as outlined above
Hours and Compensation
- $35,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
- Profit Share (typically averages 10% of salary)
- 45 hours per week
- Mon-Fri, daytime hours (very few to no evenings, nights, or weekends)
- 12 Vacation days per year (starting)
- 100% paid health and dental insurance
- Simple IRA company match
- Some staff meals provided
- No uniform