• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred but not required, will consider non-degree and 2 year degree.
• CPA license a plus.
• 1-5+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry in a cost accounting environment.
• Demonstrate skills in all aspects of financial accounting or reporting.
• Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of SAP preferred.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
• Weekend Overtime pay
Cost Accountant, CPA, accounting, finance, manufacturing, SAP, QM PLM