Customer Service Representative: Position for Los Angeles, CA to perform customer service functions.
THE COMPANY: Located 10 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles, at the 5 and 605 freeways, Wayland Industries is a distributor of branded, high-quality stainless-steel fittings, valves, and tubing. Located in Milwaukee for the past ten years, The Company is rapidly expanding and will open its West Coast headquarters at the end of 2019. Wayland industries sells to wholesalers who service the food, beverage, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. Wayland is one of the fastest growing distribution companies in the food and beverage space. Part of Wayland’s success is generated from its emphasis on creating a highly collaborative and flexible company culture. Along with being a part of a highly energetic, expanding company, we offer a range of competitive perks to our employees.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Incentive Program
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Answer inbound phone calls for product identification and quotes, new customer inquiries, order problem resolution, return goods.
- Generate quotes with pricing and delivery
- Review customer Purchase Orders for accuracy and process into company system
- Provide technical input / problem solving to customers on their product applications
- Contact customers to follow up on orders and quotes to ensure their needs have been met
- Proactively communicates with customers about any expected delays or issues
- Depending on experience and preference, may also include administrative responsibilities in purchasing, accounts receivable, and/or accounts payable
- Ability to perform duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, and professionalism.