Egg Grading Supervisor
$40-68K + 10% bonus
Opening for an Egg Grading Supervisor in the Wilsonville, Oregon area. This Supervisor will coordinate all activities of plant workers to maximize production efficiently while being responsible for sanitation, maintenance, and repair of equipment. This Supervisor will report to the Farm Manager.
- Monitor daily activities of all personnel, scheduling projects as needed.
- Daily supervision of 30 employees.
- Examine incoming purchases of supplies to meet standards.
- Responsible for minimizing loss and maximizing quality within scope of position.
- Control preventative maintenance, sanitation, and cleaning programs for the grading department and department equipment.
- Ensure for a safe work environment by actively participating in, supporting and enforcing the company health and safety programs and Oregon’s Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Grading Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Processing Supervisor, Agriculture, Farm, boilers license, forklift, SQF, HACCP