Skills, Abilities, Equipment Used and Knowledge:
• Must have an aptitude for customer services and ability to remain calm and cheerful in stressful situations.
• Must possess a friendly demeanor at all times and perform job requirements with S.E.G. (Smile, Eye Contact, Greeting).
• Must possess excellent managerial and administrative skills. A result-oriented managerial style required.
• Must possess excellent computer skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are required.
• Must possess basic teaching skills.
• Must be team oriented and capable of adapting to major changes in priority and direction.
• Culinary Arts Certification required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management preferred.
• Hospitality and Supervisory course – three college credit hours required.
• Five years plus experience as Sous Chef, Executive Sous Chef, and/or Executive Chef required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Work schedule may be variable (7/24/365).
• Requires the visual acuity and manual dexterity to read and write reports.
• Working conditions will be in an interior, climate-controlled environment.
• Working conditions include exposure to moderate-to-heavy tobacco smoke and moderate-to-loud noise.