• Associate’s Degree required.
• Knowledge of Grain Handling, Hauling, Storage and Milling.
• Successful completion of Powered Industrial Truck training program and pass the forklift certification.
• Able to lift 100 pounds occasionally.
• Capable of reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Feed Mill Supervisor, maintenance, grain handling, operations, sanitation, equipment, food manufacturing