Our client is a privately-owned, multinational leader in the frozen food industry. We are seeking an Electronic Technician for their rapidly expanding facility in Idaho. This facility is going through rapid capital changes and they have an immediate need for a career oriented HVAC Technician. This opportunity is located in a rural location with access to world class outdoor activities.
The HVAC Technician will participate in the maintenance function of supporting the facility by performing mechanical duties on industrial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
• Use blue prints, schematics and manuals to install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot HVAC machinery.
• Inform supervisory personnel about maintenance requirements and parts/supplies needed to repair equipment.
• Trains others on the maintenance team.
• Ensures facility complies with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies (EPA, OSHA, etc).
• Conduct routine inspections and perform maintenance or repairs on equipment and HVAC systems.
Market attractive hourly plus bonus, excellent health benefits
• High School diploma or GED and must have a MINIMUM of 5+ years of experience working with commercial HVAC systems, including a current EPA Certification, or be able to obtain certification within 6 months, in Refrigerant systems and related equipment.
• Prior experience must include detailed knowledge of commercial HVAC and refrigeration fundamentals and equipment; including chilled water systems, air handling units, pneumatic controls and various refrigeration units, and ice machines.
• Must have a mechanical and electrical aptitude.
• Must be able to interpret blueprints, schematic diagrams and measuring instruments.
• Knowledge of safety codes and regulatory requirements, as well as a valid driver`s license are required.
• Must possess the understanding and ability to identify refrigerant types and applications relating to capacities and evacuation procedures as required.
3001 S. Vista Ave. # 104