IYA Sushi & Noodle Kitchen is looking for a Line Cook who is experienced in preparing a wide range of dishes, and someone who has experience with or an interest in Asian cuisines. The ideal candidate is passionate about cooking, has a background in food prep, and is capable of executing high quality food in a fast-paced atmosphere with small amounts of supervision. We are looking for someone reliable, who enjoys working with a close-knit team, and who takes pride in producing an incredible product.
Located in the South Hadley Village Commons & Amherst Center, we are a trendy, contemporary Asian restaurant that has something for everyone. A sushi lovers paradise mixed with Asian favorites including ramen, hibachi, tempura and Korean BBQ.
This kitchen position earns a competitive wage of $17 - $20/hour, depending on experience. If this sounds like the right culinary opportunity for you, apply today.
Line cook will be responsible for all duties pertaining to the kitchen.
- Prepare and cook foods according to recipes and customer needs.
- Monitor food quality and maintain food safety and cleanliness regulations.
- Conform to standard kitchen safety protocols.
- Meet all operating procedures established by the restaurant management.
- Answer customer questions about menu items.
- Manage the preparation and cooking of foods, following recipes and using proper techniques.
- Health insurance with generous employer contribution
- Dining discounts
- Company 401k program
- A fun work environment
- Opportunities to grow within Bean Restaurant Group
- Passion for food
- A team player with a hospitality first mentality and a keen willingness to learn
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to stand, walk and lift heavy items for extended periods of time
- Two years experience preferred, but we will train the right restaurant candidate who shows a willingness to learn in a collaborative environment
ABOUT BEAN RESTAURANT GROUP
In business since 1965, we are a full-service restaurant management group. Our restaurants are located throughout western Massachusetts and Connecticut. Our values of integrity and genuine hospitality guide us, and we take great pride in what we do to ensure that customers walk out of each of our locations satisfied. We strive to treat our patrons and staff like family as well as provide exceptional cuisine and unmatched customer service in our local communities.
We are a family-run company that boasts 15 restaurants and over 400 employees, yet we have never lost sight of what truly matters. Our staff members are valued for all they do to bring a sense of hospitality and service to all we serve. We are fun, hardworking individuals that support one another while we support the satisfaction of our customers.
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you feel that you would be right for this culinary job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Visit www.beanrg.com to learn more about our portfolio of restaurants and job opportunities!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.