Our Client has been in business 50+ years, privately held and poised for continued high growth in the Food and Dairy marketplace. Social responsibility, Environmental impact, Health & Safety and Product Quality are all mission aligned standards of excellence.
Project Engineer Manager, Boise ID relocation
- Own the project scope, finished work, on-time and on-budget results of a large capital expansion project estimated at $35M+
- Collaborate with corporate engineering team members to perform design development, cost estimates and process improvements
- Must possess strong technical knowledge to work successfully with vendors and clearly understand what “right” looks like based on demonstrated track record
- Operate with a great deal of autonomy to drive the project forward for successful results
- Maintain control over the jobsite to include: safety, quality of work, schedules, budgets
- Keen ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and urgencies AND operate within protocols, best practices and timelines
- Track progress, implementation and costs for ongoing decision making
- Solid knowledge with Food Industry: OSHA, USDA, HACCP, FSIS and Food safety
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering OR Related Field
- 8 - 10+ years of highly successful Engineering Project Management for Capital Projects in the Food or Dairy Industry
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing…great!
- PE Certification….great!
- PMP Certification…..great!