Moses Lake, WA
$68-80K + 10-15% bonus
Our client has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager in the Moses Lake, Washington area. This Maintenance Manager will be responsible for scheduling maintenance staff, ordering and controlling adequate supplies for all equipment and maintain great safety results to keep equipment in excellent shape. This Maintenance Manager will report to the Operations Manager.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the production equipment and maintenance.
- Responsible for the feed mill equipment and maintenance.
- Responsible for all aspects of the grading plant equipment and maintenance.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained and enhanced throughout the Farm.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are administered between departments.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of process efficiencies, safety, and quality.
- Collaborate with other managers to drive safety and production.
- Dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Maintenance Manager, Farm Manager, Feed Mill, Grading, Fertilizer, Agronomy, Manure, DOT regulations, safety, production, food, Maintenance, Agriculture