• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• 5+ years of leadership/supervisory experience in an industrial operation, maintenance or utilities operations is preferred.
• 2+ years working with Lean Manufacturing principles and activities.
• Background in installation, diagnosing and repairing mechanical equipment through troubleshooting required. Electrical troubleshooting is a plus.
• Able to diagnose and repair all mechanical power transmission equipment.
• Experienced in welding, sanitary welding, pipe fitting, soldering, rigging application and use of mechanical tools, hand and power tools.
• 480v 3 phase knowledge required and knowledge of NFPA 70E is preferred.
• Understanding of PLC and Allen Bradley a plus.