• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other technical field.
• 4+ years in a maintenance role in a manufacturing environment.
• Solid budget planning and managing experience.
• Experience developing and managing maintenance KPI’s.
• Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
• Bonus Potential
• Flex Spending Account
• Retirement Plans
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Paid Vacation and Paid Time Off
Maintenance Manager, KPI, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Lead, Facilities Manager, food manufacturing, machinery, equipment, leadership, installation, plaint maintenance, beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical