Our client is a privately-owned, multinational leader in the food manufacturing industry. We are seeking multiple, (7+), Maintenance Mechanics for a large, rapidly expanding facility in Idaho’s Magic Valley. This facility is going through rapid capital expansion. We offer immediate opportunities for career-oriented maintenance mechanics/technicians. Successful candidates will assist in the maintenance of all mechanical systems within the plant. Rural location with access to world class outdoor activities.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will repair breakdowns and facilitate preventative maintenance of equipment to ensure maximum operating capabilities.
- Plumbing, welding, and electrical repairs; using technical tools, instruments, and other materials to operate, repair, adjust, install, rebuild and fabricate various types of machinery and systems for the factory.
- Utilizes diverse degrees of various technical skills; such as general maintenance, plumbing, welding and electrical/electronic skills.
- Performs functions that require that use of precise calculations and measurements.
- Communicates with equipment users to assess problem areas.
- Examines and evaluates problem areas and determines and initiates appropriate action.
Market attractive hourly pay, plus bonus, excellent health benefits. Opportunities for advancement, on the job training with a world class supervisory team. Please pass along this posting to friends who may be able to do the job.