Maintenance Mechanic's ( multiple needed - at least 10)# 1986
Our client is a privately-owned, multinational leader in the frozen food industry. We are seeking multiple (10+) Maintenance Mechanics for their rapidly expanding facility in Idaho. This facility is going through rapid capital changes and they have an immediate need for a career oriented maintenance professionals. This role will assist in the maintenance of all mechanical systems within the plant. Rural location with access to world class outdoor activities.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will repair and facilitate preventative maintenance of equipment to ensure maximum operating capabilities.
• Plumbing, welding, and electrical repairs; using technical tools, instruments, and other materials to operate, repair, adjust, install, rebuild and fabricate various types of machinery and systems for the factory.
• Utilizes diverse degrees of various technical skills; such as general maintenance, plumbing, welding and electrical/electronic skills.
• Performs functions that require that use of precise calculations and measurements.
• Communicates with equipment users to assess problem areas.
• Examines and evaluates problem areas and determines and initiates appropriate action.
• 1 year certificate from college or technical school and 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Understanding, knowledge, and basic skill with welding, industrial mechanics, electronics, electrical, and plumbing.
• Packaging maintenance experience is preferred.
Market attractive salary plus bonus, excellent health benefits and relocation assistance provided.
3100 S Vista Ave Ste 104