• Associates Degree or 2 year Technical Certificate in Mechanics and/or Electronics is preferred.
• 2+ years of maintenance supervisory experience.
• Understanding of basic mechanics, welding, electrical, fabrication, boilers, refrigeration, preventative maintenance, plant operations, PLC’s, general electrical and government safety and environmental regulations.
• Ability to acknowledge problem situations and take appropriate steps to resolve.
• Key skills include:
o People management
o Operational knowledge
o Training ability
o Establish expectations and follow through
• Able to work overtime and weekends as required.