Maintenance Supervisor Night Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Supervisor to their night shift staff at their Lima, OH facility. This Supervisor will be responsible for leading and directing all maintenance work including: emergency repair, reactive maintenance and proactive maintenance activities. This Supervisor will report to the Plant Maintenance Manager.
· Successfully complete daily maintenance and proactive maintenance activities.
· Accomplish root cause analysis on shift to move the organization from reactive to proactive.
· Accountable for adherence to standard work, and KPI results.
· Responsible for skills development plan for their maintenance crew.
· Adhere to plant and food safety, sanitation standards and follow all GMP guidelines.
· Improve the safety, reliability and efficiency of equipment through adherence to planning and scheduling process, MRO process application and through maintenance work execution.
· Plan, schedule and direct the activities of maintenance team in performing assigned duties.
· Assist in developing and implementing processes and training efforts that drive engagement, continuous and sustained improvements in plant operations.