• Previous industrial maintenance experience.
• Strong aptitude in areas of mechanical, electrical and structural maintenance.
• Welding/fabrication experience.
• Previous pipefitter experience a plus.
• Previous experience with pump seals and motor work.
• Heavily involved with changing out pumps.
• Be able to rewire motors 3 phase (0.5hp-200hp).
• Knowledge of PLC’s and ammonia a plus.
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds daily.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
• Flexible Spending options
• Health Savings Account options
• Basic and voluntary life insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, industrial maintenance, equipment, repairs, PLC’s, Ammonia refrigeration, pipefitter, welding, fabrication