• Bachelors in Business Management or Engineering.
• 3+ years’ experience in maintenance and purchasing/procurement in a manufacturing environment.
• 1+ year working with and participating in LEAN manufacturing principles and activities.
• 2+ years of proven maintenance supervisory skills/experience.
• Ability to exhibit and explain LEAN principles is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of broader policies and programs to meet the company’s procurement needs.
• Ability to proactively identify opportunities to create efficiencies and generate new and creative ideas to support quality, growth and a culture of innovation.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
• Weekend Overtime pay
Plant Planning Supervisor, Storeroom, planning, MRO, SAP, Plant Supervisor, Planning Supervisor, Lean, GMP