Des Moines, IA
$135-155K + bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Plant Manager to their Des Moines, IA facility. This Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant while adhering to safe work rules along with reinforcing safety as a core value related to food safety and quality.
· Carry out a safety and healthy work environment following quality work practices.
· Follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
· Communicate to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety and quality.
· Ensure all plant personnel are operating in compliance with plant and corporate procedures as well as compliance with customer and regulatory regulations.
· Administer coaching and development of plant staff to ensure effective leadership, collaboration and balance in achieving KPIs focused on safety, quality, customer service and productivity.
· Promote and enforce financial and non-financial objectives including annual budget that serves as the plants operating plan.
· Implement strategies to improve performance, meeting and exceeding plant KPI’s.
· Expand production asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs.