Poultry Breeding Supervisor
Our food manufacturing client is seeking a Poultry Breeding Supervisor to their Norfolk, NE facility. This Supervisor will coordinate and supervise the production personnel to exceed production standards by monitoring agricultural health.
- Develop quality products at the lowest possible cost consistent with good manufacturing practices.
- Initiate steps to determine operating issues in order to minimize their impact on the operations.
- Encourage suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety and/or control costs of production.
- Control open line of communication with department employees regarding safety.
- Manage daily processing records to oversee data entry and recognize operational issues.
- Monitor health of birds and direct corrective action in conjunction with the company’s veterinarian.
- Maintain FDA, UEP, AHCCF, and Bio-Security programs.
Breeding Supervisor, poultry, husbandry, animal agriculture, FDA, UEP, AHCCF, Bio-Security