• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Write routine reports and correspondence.
• Define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a daily basis.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time