Our client is the world’s largest employee owned dairy company with multiple US facilities. People are the key to the success of their growth and development over the last several years. They provide a very positive internal corporate environment. We are seeking a Production Manager to lead and develop a team of committed individuals. Come be a part of a strong winning team with tremendous growth opportunities!
· Engage and lead a team of 5 direct reports and 150 total scope employees
· Ensure compliance with safety, sanitation, and government regulations
· Training, evaluating and reinforcing quality principles with partners
· Developing process controls to ensure customer requirements are met
· Identify and implement process improvements through the use of problem-solving methods and quality tools to meet and exceed production goals
· Knowledgeable with various government regulations that must be in compliance
Compensation: Excellent competitive compensation, bonus, great benefits including stock options, and relocation included.