Our client is seeking a Production Manager in their Yankton, SD location. This Supervisor will supervise and oversee maintenance, sanitation and processing personnel to achieve the desired level and quality of production, sanitation and safety.
- Develop quality products at the lowest possible cost consistent with good manufacturing practices.
- Initiate steps to determine operating issues in order to minimize their impact on the operations.
- Responsible for tracking and controlling supplies and chemicals.
- Reassure suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety and/or control costs of production.
- Control open line of communication with department employees regarding safety.
- Manage daily processing records to oversee data entry and recognize operational issues.
- Organize and administer department functions.
Production Manager, Production Supervisor, USDA, safety, sanitation, production