We are Byrnes & Kiefer Company; hiding in plain sight! A little about us…
Boasting Pittsburgh pride, all the way back from 1902! In our current 60,000-square-foot facility, product development and operation, spur ongoing growth.
Come mix it up with a progressive production team as a Packer in Callery, PA! Our state-of-the-art production and baking facility is ready to add outstanding employees as our secret ingredient.
What’s our recipe for employee success?
· Eye for detail when packing product;
· Effective communication, with a diverse population of co-workers and managers;
· Teamwork… The Production team works cooperatively to meet quotas and goals;
· Comfortable with working on an elevated platform…We use heavy machinery;
· Understanding… Sharing different viewpoints;
· Tic-toc… Time management; and
· Fragrance and Allergy Tolerance… We are cooking confectionery products.
Your day at a glance:
· Eagle eye… Recognize and remove defective materials.
· Add and divide… Put the correct amount of product in each package.
· Close it up… Check content accuracy, and prepare boxes for shipment.
· Maintain all required paperwork.
· Clean up… Before and after shifts.
· Follow Safety Guidelines at all times.
· Ability to read and speak English;
· Ability to stand consistently for an 8hour shift; and
· Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of 50lbs consistently.
· Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment;
· Previous experience with automated machinery;
· Go get them attitude; and
· Ability to work with and without reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.