Our client is a well-established privately held food products packaging company and recognized for exceptional commitment to employees. We are seeking a Production Supervisor with a keen ability to challenge the status quo and drive increased employee engagement for optimal results. Rural area outside Boise with low cost of living close to Mountains and world class outdoor recreations.
· Oversee 200 employees with direct responsibility for 2 Production Leads
- 2nd shift work Mon – Fri 2PM to 10PM
· Oversee the production facility in the packaging of multiple food products
- 12 packaging lines total with a great deal of complicated packaging equipment so attention to detail is of high value.
· Maintain high quality control standards on shift
· Accountability for strong safety ratings on shift
· Manages efficiencies and cost control
· Maintains employee relations on assigned shift.