• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Food manufacturing background.
• Understand basic bacteriology.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, procedure manuals or government regulations.
• Ability to calculate yields, productivity and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, night shift, Operations Supervisor, bacteriology