• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
• 2+ years of supervisory experience in a food manufacturing environment with progressive leadership responsibility.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations.
• Able to train and motivate department personnel.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Production Supervisor, first shift, food manufacturing, quality, safety, GMP