• Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred.
• 2+ year’s supervisory experience.
• Cooked product experience a plus.
• Able to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Capability to respond to questions from internal/external customers/vendors at all levels including management.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a diversity of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
• Weekend Overtime pay
Processing Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Processing Technician, Processing Specialist, quality, safety, GMP, business, communication, bi-lingual, customer service, Processing Operator, Process Control Coordinator, Processing Production, cooked products, processing