New Ulm, MN
$55-68K + 10% bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their Night Shift (6pm-6am) team in New Ulm, Minnesota. This Production Supervisor will be responsible for the training, scheduling and development of 20+ employees.
· Administer a safe work environment for all personnel.
· Collaborate with all departments to assure a coordinated work relationship exists at all times.
· Keep accurate and up-to-date records.
· Embolden suggestions from employees which will improve production, quality, safety, and/or control costs of production.
· Comply with safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
· Address management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.