Why Sauer Brands
Strong History, Solid Future
Founded in 1887, Sauer Brands Inc. has been at the forefront in its industry. Today, we offer an exceptional suite of products to consist of mayonnaise, pourable salad dressings, condiments, sauces, spices, extracts and flavorings. Our celebrated products consist of Duke’s Mayonnaise, Spice Hunter and Sauer Brands.
Overall Goal of Position:
Effectively supervise production staff to ensure optimal performance while supporting and building OurRecipe@SauerBrands:
- What are we making?
- A safer, stronger, more sustainable Sauer Brands that forges a prosperous future for our families
- Why are we making it?
- To excite and delight our customers with inspired flavors
- How do we make it? With
- Executional Excellence
- Where are we going? / What does our “product” look like?
- One of the most respected food companies on the planet, known for our passion, expertise, and relentless pursuit of excellence.
The Production Supervisor for Sauer Brands, Inc., is responsible for supervising and directing the daily activities of all team members in the production department. The successful candidate will be able to perform job hazard analysis with assistance of the Safety Leader and Production Manager. Minimizing line downtime, increasing efficiency, managing employee absences and performance issues will be among the pillars for success. As a Sauer Brands team member, the candidate will execute special projects, initiatives as assigned, accept safety as a condition, and support factory operations. Furthermore, the candidate must embrace and support the building of the Sauer Brands Recipe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
What We Are Looking For:
- Personal Characteristics
- Professional Demeanor
- Customer-centric mindset
- Outgoing, energetic, and results-oriented personality
- Self-Confident in abilities
- Take responsibility for actions
- Communicate clear, concise facts comfortably
- Smart, creative and inquisitive
- Integrity-Does the right thing even when no one is looking
- Disciplined approach and accountability for KPIs.
- No excuses mindset. Accountable and reliable
- Dependable team player with a positive attitude
- Passion for the organization, and attention to details
- Personal values that mesh with SBI values
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to reconcile and manage multiple tasks/objectives
- Performance History
- Documented history of making improvements in assigned work area/responsibilities
- Stellar references based on contributions and performance
- Demonstrated Proficiencies In The Following Areas:
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work and thrive under time constraints and juggle/prioritize responsibilities
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead cross-functional initiatives across a variety of stakeholders
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented, collaborative,and flexible
- Strong problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma required, some college preferred
- 5+ Years of experience in manufacturing production environment
- 2+ years proven supervisory experience
- Experience with ERP System(s), Oracle (Peoplesoft) preferred
What Is In It For You?
Our company acknowledges talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Vacation,Sick Days and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee and Dependent
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Disability Insurance
- Other Voluntary
- Insurance Options
Sauer Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,religion, color, age, gender, disability, national origin, veteran, other protected status or any other basis.