• 4 year degree a plus but not required.
• Food manufacturing background
• Supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of facility and warehouse processes.
• Ability to meet production timelines.
• Computer literacy, including MS Word and Excel, SAP/TRM software.
• Foster the Continuous Improvement philosophy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills including verbal and written.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a wet and cold environment.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Supervisor, Continuous Improvement, Operations Supervisor, Assistant Production Supervisor, food manufacturing, meat, dairy, beverage, supervisor, leadership, communication, quality, safety, GMP, SQF, HACCP, sanitation, lean manufacturing