• 4 year degree required; preferably in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
• 3-5 years of experience in processing and/or packaging manufacturing.
• Background in Continuous Manufacturing with preference for specialty chemicals, food or pharmaceutical industries.
• CPG, nutritional or food processing experience is preferred.
• Experience with continuous improvement, Lean or Six Sigma is preferred.
• Understanding of systems and controls integration would be a plus.
Project Engineer, CPG, nutritional, packaging, manufacturing, food, processing, food processing, lean, six sigma, continuous improvement, integration, projects