Quality Assurance Manager
$70-85K + 10% bonus potential
Our food manufacturing client located in Columbus, NE is looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to their facility. This Manager is responsible for the overall product safety, quality and regulatory compliance for this plant. Must be a team player who wants to devote themselves to a prosperous culture!!!!
· Responsible for the development and implementation of preventative quality systems, specification compliance and operator training and development.
· Implement and monitor the company’s QA Program at the facility according to established policies and procedures and assuring the accuracy of data.
· Establish quality specifications for incoming raw materials with purchasing and monitoring these raw materials to ensure that specifications are met.
· Recruit, direct, coach, manage and supervise all QA personnel constantly raising the standard of performance.
· Process test the ingredients and ensure that the specifications are met and adhered to by production personnel.
· Develop and oversee laboratory budget, identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve margins.
· Assist operations with establishing procedures and supervising all product and process development and test runs, reporting all results.