Quality Assurance Supervisor
$55-68K +10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to their Creston, IA facility. This Supervisor will establish the quality and safety of products produced by achieving and controlling the quality programs and procedures. This is a first shift opportunity!
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures, incorporating safety and health in jobs and tasks.
· Obey all Quality work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
· Administer Quality Assurance personnel and laboratory activities.
· Investigate customer complaints for root cause and corrective action.
· Complete GMP inspections of plant equipment, environment and surrounding areas and publish findings and trends to production/maintenance personnel.
· Follow the collection, preparation and handling of external laboratory samples for chemical and microbial analysis.
· Medical, dental and vision plans
· Life insurance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid holidays
· Paid personal time