Quality Lab Supervisor
Our food manufacturing client has an opening for a Quality Lab Supervisor in the Worthington, MN area. This QA Lab Supervisor will be responsible for managing the lab, plant wide audits and ensuring work is completed routinely.
- Assist, improve, direct, coach, lead and handle all QA personnel constantly raising the standard of performance.
- Accomplish daily GMP audits and inspections.
- Construct and cultivate SOPs to ensure laboratory compliance.
- Administer analytical testing on raw materials, packaging, in process samples and finished products ensuring compliance with all quality specifications.
- Drive improvements by implementing efficient test methods, incorporating lab functions with production schedules and understand the business to help identify Best Practices to fulfill business needs.
- Facilitate finished problems, investigations and customer complaint reviews.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
Flexible Spending options
Health Savings Account options
Basic and voluntary life insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability
401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Supervisor, Food manufacturing, food processing, laboratory, lab, Lab Supervisor QA Management, data, GMP, QA, SOPs, HACCP, LECO, SQF