• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3+ year’s previous laboratory experience.
• Strong knowledge of laboratory testing procedures and computer software applications.
• Food grade manufacturing facility experience preferred.
• HACCP certification, LECO Training, SQF Practitioner and Calibration Technician background.
• Experience in lab instrument maintenance and troubleshooting is a plus.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription drug coverage
• Flexible Spending options
• Health Savings Account options
• Basic and voluntary life insurance
• Short Term and Long Term Disability
• 401(k) Savings plan with generous company match
Quality Supervisor, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Supervisor, Food manufacturing, food processing, laboratory, lab, Lab Supervisor QA Management, data, GMP, QA, SOPs, HACCP, LECO, SQF