• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Engineering.
• 7+ years’ experience in quality.
• 2+ years as supervisor or manager in quality assurance.
• Experience conducting statistical analysis of data to identify issues and trends.
• Strong initiative and drive to resolve problems and implement process improvements
• Experience with Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and ISO9001 methodologies.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Dental and vision insurance coverage
• Flexible and Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
• Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, Quality Supervisor, Quality Representative, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, ISO9001, MPS, Quality, Quality improvement