New Ulm, MN
Our client is looking to add a Safety Assistant to their New Ulm, MN facility. This Safety Assistant will be responsible for monitoring and analyzing data such as safety inspections, exposure level testing, injuries and safety incentive programs along with assisting with training and orientation sessions.
· Perform safety audits and inspections as directed by the Director and/or Safety Manager.
· Promote and ensure health and wellness through education and training.
· Educate and communicate safety to employees through group meetings, conferences and orientations.
· Follow safety policies (OSHA, DOT, and DEQ) to enforce safe work practices.
· Participate on plant teams as a leader, action item owner, meeting scribe as needed or assigned.
· Safety audits and training.