• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years of experience in sanitation within a food manufacturing environment.
• Certified sanitarian.
• Skilled in identifying sanitation problems and providing workable solutions.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in different plant locations.
• Able to work flexible hours (nights and weekends) as required.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
• Weekend Overtime pay
Sanitation Supervisor, Sanitation Superintendent, Sanitation, food safety, quality, Certified Sanitarian