New Ulm, MN
$55-68K + 10% bonus
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Third Shift Sanitation Supervisor to their Night Shift (6pm-6am) team in New Ulm, Minnesota. This Supervisor manages, supervises and coordinates activities with food safety and sanitation programs.
· Establish sanitation crew in an efficient and effective manner to maximize resources.
· Control plant, equipment and parts for cleanliness and proper sanitation.
· Track trends to identify areas of improvement and actions to improve these areas.
· Communicate issues or potential issues to management.
· Drive cross-functional Sanitation team.
· Handle safety and educational training.