• Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology, Food Science or related field preferred but not required.
• Certified as a sanitarian a plus.
• 5+ years of sanitation experience in a food manufacturing setting.
• Capability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
• Able to identify sanitation problems and provide workable solutions.
• Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• Life Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Time
Sanitation Supervisor, Sanitation Technician, Production Sanitation Technician, Sanitation Worker, GMP, SSOP, SOP, SW, SDS, Process Control, Sanitation Clerk, Sanitation Specialist, Plant Sanitation, Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Team Leader, Warehouse Sanitation, Food Safety and Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Associate, Sanitation Laborer, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing