• 2 or 4 Degree preferred, but not required.
• 3+ years of sanitation experience in a food manufacturing facility.
• Knowledge of CIP required.
• Ability to write SSOP’s.
• Knowledge of USDA and FDA guidelines and regulations.
• Knowledge of chemical use.
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• Life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays
• Paid personal time
Sanitation Supervisor, Sanitation Technician, Food Sanitation, Sanitation Worker, USDA, FDA, CIP, GMP, GSP, Sanitation Specialist, Plant Sanitation, Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Team Leader, Food Safety and Sanitation Manager, Sanitation Associate, Sanitation Laborer, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing