Store Operations Administrator
New York, NY 10027
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Store Operations Administrator to determine cost of operations, collect data, and improve the financial status by analyzing, monitoring, identifying, and recommending actions to management. The following are role and responsibilities of the Store Operations Administrator:
The Store Operations Administrator will assist in overseeing all operating needs of the Store Administrative teams. This will include facilitating communication between the Store Administrative Teams and Corporate Accounts Payable, Human Resources & Payroll.
The Store Operations Administrator will generate and analyze various weekly reports to ensure budgets are being met, all purchasing is being recorded and Accounting has the necessary information to fully close each fiscal month.
This position will also supervise and analyze results from monthly and quarterly store inventories, work closely with Accounting and the Inventory Manager to improve accurate counts and assist stores in correct practices.
• Working with new and existing vendors to source items, better pricing and assist in RFP’s
• Review, research, and respond to customer credit card disputes and assist Loss Prevention in any inquiries
• Assisting as a secondary system administrator for the purchasing system.
• Travel is required; there are 15 stores and a Production facility in the tri state area. Not all locations are easily accessed by public transportation
• Work collaboratively with fellow employees and managers and recognize teamwork and diversity throughout the office to resolve conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner.
• Maintain a strong time and attendance record to ensure the smooth flow of departmental operations
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment by practicing high standards of food and human safety and sanitation techniques provided by Fairway work rules and policies and Health Department Regulations
• Replenish department supplies frequently to ensure efficiency of workflow and employee job tasks
• Adhere to all department-related and company-related work rules and policies while upholding Fairway’s core values of integrity, respect and excellence
• Perform miscellaneous roles assigned by management that would help the team on an as-needed basis
• Recognize and seek opportunities for continuous learning and supply feedback to management to help improve operations
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 year experience in a Retail & Operational setting
• 3 year experience in an administrative/ office manager role
• Procurement experience a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
• High school Diploma/GED
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, balance friendliness with efficiency, and maintain focus
• Effective communication skills and ability to read, write and comprehend English