Warehouse Manager, Sonoma County, CA area
- Empower a team of (10) department members to include logistics, shipping, receiving and warehouse operations
- Evaluate department structure, suggest best practice improvements, and partner with senior leaders to implement and drive efficiencies
- Identify the staff strengths, create and implement a training program to engage and grow the team in a positive way
- Develop trust and collaboration to empower internal growth and decrease department turnover
- Utilize the ERP System to create and track best practice KPI’s for optimal decision making and achieving improved efficiencies
- Drive department performance to align with projected high growth over the next 3 consecutive years
- Develop a shared vision, energize others, respectfully challenge the status quo and drive the department forward for optimal results
- Must possess outstanding communication and leadership abilities with demonstrated effectiveness
- Seeking 8-10 years of highly successful warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment with food, dairy or perishable products as a plus!
- 4-5 years leading a team with a demonstrated track record of delivering leadership results
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Excellent compensation earnings to include EXCEPTIONAL COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS with 100% “family” paid healthcare